Not much time to share this week, but we have a few amazing things:
- we contacted a referral named Heather with the three cutest daughters and a less active fiance. We think she will be baptized soon and then they want to be sealed in the temple when it opens and they are ready!
- Taylor (13) and Xandra (18) are preparing to be BAPTIZED on September 12! We are excited, but they are sad Elder Clark is being transferred this week and have plateaued a little. Next week will be better. They came to church last Sunday and really enjoyed it!
- Elder Clark is the only person leaving our district, so we're all pretty bummed our family of 6 will be changing by one.. It will be weird adjusting to a new personality!
- Sheila came to church on Sunday too!
- Miracle: we got to finally see Mckeeya and teach her! Hopefully with school starting she will be around more often and we will be able to catch her easier to teach her!
- We got Hoosier'd again by Rita. This means she talked and talked without letting us fit a single word it. It was a lesson, technically, but she mostly told us about how she has to drive all across the state the last week.. haha! It was so long and I almost fell asleep..
- Today we woke up at the ISU sisters' apartment and worked out. After, we went with their district to the Foster's farm. There we shoveled poop and pee and saw dust and bagged hay. We also got to get goat's milk shot into our mouths from the udder. It was super funny! We got a video on Sister Carpenter's camera! It's pretty funny. Elder Palmer DID NOT make it in my mouth until the third try, but it ended up on everything else!
LOVE YOU ALL!